Karen Snow was ready to expand her family. With her spirits high and hopes for a baby soaring, the naturopathic doctor embarked on what she thought would be a joyous next chapter. Life was rolling along according to plan. After one month of trying to conceive, Karen was pregnant and could not be more excited.
Karen miscarried at nine weeks. It took work to maintain optimism while grieving this life they lost. It was challenging and unexpected. They dusted themselves off and anxiously awaited the next positive pregnancy test that was just around the corner, but it never came.
Having sworn with her husband never to try IVF, Karen’s persistent struggles forced them to consider daunting options. But as countless appointments, medications and procedures left her with feelings of shame, she soon learned that breaking through stigmas surrounding pregnancy difficulties would change her life forever.
Infertility Lies is a book of insights and tips to help you navigate this horrible process. With a focus on keeping the process positive, interactive components, and introspective challenges, you’ll embrace much-deserved self-empathy while tackling the road ahead with confidence and pride.
In Infertility Lies, you’ll find:
- The ten falsehoods you need to unlearn so you’ll be able to accept any outcome
- Ideas for navigating the rough seasons and how to gently make it to the other side of roadblocks
- The importance of boundaries and ways to keep treatment and relationships healthy
- Journal and reflection questions to help redetermine your worth outside your fertility status
- Empowering stories, thoughtful insights, and much, much more!
Infertility Lies: A Journey of Discovering Truth is a sympathetic tale of growth perfect for anybody trying to conceive. If you like friendly advice, wisdom hard-won by experience, and comforting exercises, then you’ll love Dr. Karen Snow’s validating toolbox.